Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Traveling...it'll wear ya out..

Occasionally I have to go on trips for my business.

This week I flew to Chico, CA (about 90 min North of Sacramento) for business. I'm always amazed at how much traveling can wear me out. I'm not sure if it's because riding in a tiny tube at super fast speeds has anything to do with it or if it's just that I'm away from home in a new place.

Of course on this trip having to get up at 4AM to catch planes didn't help either. But man, I came home and CRASHED!!!

Traveling is always fun and I seem to be getting better at it (a.k.a. not taking nearly as much stuff, just the essentials) and my stomach seems to be doing better with it each time (I used to get sick anytime I traveled. Used to make me miserable).

But it's still enjoyable and nice to "get away" from what I usually do.

I can tell you that Chico was COLD though for this time of year. Lots & lots of wind.

Chico is where one of the bigger products I sell are manufactured. I happen to be one of their largest volume dealers so I visit at least once a year to get updated on any new developments.

But, the trip is over, and I'm glad to be back home safe & sound.

And there's nothing like having the kids run up & give me hugs when I get back.

Family. Makes all the stuff we do to keep the bills paid worth it.

No comments: