Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still Waiting

I had a doctor's appointment today and I was hoping to find out the gender of our baby. Last month he was guessing it was a boy (60%)and all my cravings have said boy, they are similar to what I had with josh.

This morning he said it was a girl (90%). I am not completely convinced yet, the baby was not in a very good position and I could barely see what he was looking at. To me, it looked like the baby was keeping its knees together. Not very helpful.

Anyway, I am going to have to wait until my 3-D ultrasound in four weeks to be absolutely sure of the its gender.

I can't wait to see which of my two names I will get to use.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for finding out the gender. keep us posted, I would love to hear the names.. that is if you share them early, but I understand if you don't because I don't :)

Cindy said...

Sorry baby was being too shy. Mine would do that all the time on the first ultrasounds, and make us wait.

VJBlair said...

I showed the ultrasound to Graydon and he agrees with the doctor. He thinks it's going to be a girl. I still want to know for sure.

I don't mind sharing my names.

Benjamin Ephraim or Rebekah Ellen

Looks like this may be Rebekah

grandma blair said...

Josh just might be an only boy,
congrats

Brandy said...

Oh how suspenseful!! Yes, I would want to know for SURE too if I was going to find out. We didn't find out with Aaron. I thought it would be exciting to wait, but honestly I was so tired after the birth that I didn't care what gender he was, lol. Knowing and preparing is so much more fun!