Friday, February 26, 2010

2-year-old Strikes Again

Well, I had decided to keep her in her big bed and I paid the price. This morning at 10 am I thought that she was just sleeping long. I peeked in and found a big mess. She had found some A&D ointment that I had no idea was even in her room. She had it all over clothes, hair, face, hands, and other random things like the window sill.

Immediately I prepared a bath and found out that cornstarch was good for removing vaseline so I tried it. Her hair is reasonably clean after two cornstarch applications and six shampoos.



7 comments:

Kierst said...

I'm laughing out loud right now. But that's probably because it's not my kid!

grandma blair said...

you gotta love 2 year olds.

Michelle said...

That is awesome!!
Happy you got the pictures of it.

Jared said...

bet the crib is looking better and better. :) I can't believe how long her hair is! She is getting so big. Good Luck!!!

red said...

Wow's she's just so quiet you would never know. I saw the picture and thought...oh man not again!!! Didn't she spill a bunch of stuff when she was in the crib anyway? She seems to be insuring that there will be no more siblings after her!!! :)

Stacy said...

Oh man! You have to hand it to her. Laurie is very resourceful. If there's something to make a mess with, I guess she'll find it. It's hilarious, but like Kiersten said, it's because she's not my kid. At least you are getting pictures of it. :)

VJBlair said...

yes, out of all our children she is the best at making messes. Taking pictures helps to get rid of frustration.