Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things you forget

I have discovered that there are things that you forget about being pregnant:

-How often you have to eat...things of substance,even when the thought of eating makes you sick.
-the heightened sense of smell.
-extreme emotions
-forgetfulness/absentmindedness and
-how in the first trimester you look chubby not pregnant.

I am sure as this pregnancy progresses that I will have even more little reminders, but I am not going to complain. This has been the easiest one of the four and sometimes I feel so good that I start hoping for a little reminder that I am still pregnant...beside the fact that my clothes don't fit anymore.

3 comments:

Jennefer said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! We are expecting baby#2 in less than two weeks and I am realizing that I had definitely blocked out the negative aspects of being pregnant the first time around. Probably a good thing. :)

Kierst said...

Congratulations! And thanks for the pregnancy reminders. I'll remember those when I get baby hungry!

red said...

You look great! I basically lived on bowmans crushed ice for the first three months. it was a life saver. Do you want to borrow any clothes this time? I'm really excited for you guys.