Friday, February 4, 2011

Ben Update





I thought it was time to do a post about Ben. He is a very good baby who spends most of his days sleeping. I have to wake him up periodically to feed him and change his diaper, then usually he will go back to sleep. The only time he doesn't want to sleep is when I do.

After looking at him I have concluded that he looks a lot like Emily when she was a baby. He loves to be held, be around the family and suck on his hands. He hates being undressed (Which made the Billi light difficult) and getting his diaper changed. When on his tummy he can hold his head up pretty well and the doctor said that he had very strong legs.

His siblings love him and are able to be around him more now that their illnesses are going away. Hopefully we have kept him from getting anything.

emily as a baby

3 comments:

red said...

I think he looks a lot like Emily. How are you feeling? How is four kids? Glad he is sleeping so well. Hope we get to see you guys soon. Give him extra hugs for us. Josh was so excited to tell me that sometimes when someone is named Benjamin you call him Ben. It was cute.

Cindy said...

He does look like Emily's picture a lot! In his hospital pictures we thought he looked a lot like Graydon :) It is kind of fun with the 4th baby and having all the bigger kids want to help. They get so much love! Hope you are recovering well.

Momma K said...

They DO look a lot alike. I didn't realize it was a different baby until I saw the caption. Congrats to all of you!