Monday, May 25, 2009

The Gardens Growing....

Our garden is slowly growing....


We'll be thinning out the zucchini, lettuce, and cucumbers soon.
The tomatoes will be a while before I thin them down.

Here's what we have planted...
Lettuce....


Zucchini...


Watermelon...


Carrots...


Radishes....


Tomatoes...


Peas....


Cucumbers....


Cauliflower...


We're probably going to bag the Square Foot Garden next year & just widen the whole plot to a much bigger traditional garden.

We don't seem to have a problem growing big things....
2005 Tomato Plants

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I really want to do the square foot gardening next year. Your garden looks FANTASTIC! I love gardening, too back I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!

Michelle said...

Woo hoo it looks great!!

brooke said...

That is fantastic Valerie! You don't know how much I LOVE gardening, and can't wait to have my own to dig around in. Your plants look like they're starting off nicely!