Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tumbling Recital

Emily's tumbling recital was Tuesday. It was a lot less stressful for me this year. She did very well and really enjoyed it. They performed to the music from Tigger, bounced balls (which Emily was the one who had to count so they would bounce them all at the same time.)

As we were leaving the dress rehearsal she heard the music from Batman, and said, "I have too many songs stuck in my head, so there's no room for batman."

I had to laugh. After the recital the two of us went out for ice cream.



4 comments:

Anna said...

she looks so cute. I love the make up.

Cindy said...

Sounds like a fun performance! Way to go Emily :)

VJBlair said...

Thanks. I got better at the makeup and hair this year.

grandma blair said...

She is darling, glad it turned out so well.