Wednesday, July 23, 2008



I guess I can start blogging. I can't promise that it will be interesting or that I will do it very often, but here it goes.




I will start by bragging about the kids.




Emily is starting Kindergarten, officially, next week. She is going to be tested this afternoon. She is learning to read and picks up on things very fast. She enjoys playing with dolls and trains and with her friends and brother. She recently had a tumbling recital and really had fun.




Josh is getting more mature everyday. He is potty training and doing quite well at it. Thanks Anna for the suggestions. He is now trying to write the letters of the alphabet. A quote that made me laugh was when I was at the park sitting under a pine tree, "Mom, that tree is poky." He also likes to sing, believe it or not. I hope you can hear this the sound isn't the best







Laurie is a 6 month old handful. She is rolling everywhere and is starting to get toys that the other kids feel she shouldn't have. She is very vocal and wiggly. When she is awake I get very little done because she demands to be held all the time. She is a joy.


5 comments:

grandma blair said...

Yeah, I am so glad that you are blogging. It really is a lot of fun to hear about the kids and see how they are growing. We hear a lot more about them on the blogs than we even do from just being around them. Thanks so much for starting a blog. Can't wait to hear how Emily did on her testing. Josh sings so nice.

Michelle said...

What super cute kids!! I am happy I get to see them :)

Mom B said...

What a cute little singer. Love hearing what your fun kids are doing. (Mom B is Marilyn, by the way.)

Anna said...

Happy to see you blogging!!! It's more fun than you think! :)

VJBlair said...

Yes, I am already seeing how it can be fun. I'm excited.