Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Davis County Fair





We took the kids to the county fair this afternoon. We did the usual routine of going to the petting zoo (which was closed, but they did hear the donkey bray) and riding the ponies. We then gave the Emily and Josh wrist bands and they rode all the rides they could. There was one that Josh was too little to ride, so I rode it with Emily. Then I rode on the Tilt'o'Whirl with both them. I haven't been on rides like that for about 5 years. I wasn't used to it, but they loved it and had a really good time.










Pony Ride




The Dragon

2 comments:

grandma blair said...

I am glad you got to go to the fair. It looks like everyone had a fun time, your pictures are so crisp and good. Love the Pony ride. The rides look a little nicer than last years.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun. I know I can't take the rides at Lagoon as well as I did when I was a teen. I used to love all of them and now I don't like to be upside down at 55mph anymore. Go figure.