Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 things....

I too have been tagged several times by this...so let's see if I can think of 25 things.

1- I will not even consider coloring my hair. It is too expensive and too time consuming; although I did lighten my hair ever so slightly with peroxide.

2- I have a relaxation technique where I listen to a nice instrumental song and picture myself walking through a sunlit garden with a fountain and greenery everywhere. I think I need to try this more often.

3- I have very violent dreams.

4- If I am watching a show or movie and someone dies. I automatically imagine myself being killed that way. Thrillers are not for me.

5- I have a tremor in my left hand. I cannot control the shaking and most of the time people think that I am just really nervous.

6- I really do not like animals!

7- I grew up with a lot of animals: Dogs, cats, pigeons, rabbits, snakes, lizards, tarantulas, hampsters, rats, parakeets, cockatils, frogs, ducks, chickens, guinea pigs...you get the point.

8- When I was little I loved to save money. I would enjoy just watching it grow and count it all the time. It was hard to think of spending it. Usually someone stole it.

9- I used to hate the fact that I didn't have a middle name. I once asked my mom what I would have to do to get a middle name, when she told me I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

10- I hate the feel of chalk. I can hardly stand to write on a chalk board. It just sends chills through me to even think about it.

11- I am not a party person. I get aggitated if I am around too many people for too long. I enjoy more intimate groups.

12- I once had the first 50 LDS Temples memorized according to dedication date.

13- I really don't like Harry Potter or much fantasy.

14- I love to play boardgames and I am so happy that my kids are getting old enough to play since my husband doesn't enjoy it. However, I don't enjoy games like cherades where you make a fool of yourself.

15- I don't like nuts of any kind, but I will eat them if necessary.

16- I don't like seafood. You will never catch me fishing. why catch something I won't eat.

17- I once chopped a HUGE limb off our tree with a hatchet and realized how stupid the act was after the heavy limb was hanging over a fence.

18- I love to crochet, but I haven't had the time for it lately.

19- I sucked my thumb when I was little.

20- As I girl I loved to take peanut butter and butter and mix them together on my finger and lick it off. Back then I thought it was good. Sometimes I would add some sugar.

21- I hate burping. I can tolerate it when the person can't control it, but if it is forced for fun I can't stand it.

22- Another thing that sends chills through me is when people pop their knuckles.

23- I have only been to one concert in my life...the Backstreet Boys.

24- My left eyebrow sits higher than my right...at least I think so.

25- I love to sit around a campfire, but I dont' really enjoy the whole Tent experience.

26- (I just thought of another) I grew up Utah-the greatest snow on earth-but I have never been skiing.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've never skied either. I liked you list.

Cindy said...

It's so interesting to read these and learn more about how people tick. I've never gone skiing either. I've also been to hawaii 4 times, Mexico, the Caribbean, and never snorkeled. I guess I'm a chicken.