Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Blast From The Past

I was going through some pictures tonight & thought you'd all enjoy some of these fun pictures from when I was a kid.

Lots with my brothers & some with Anna. I love the one with Santa. Anna wasn't happy!

Enjoy!


Me on my 3rd Birthday


Graydon & David with Santa


David & Graydon w/ Big Bird. Daniel is in mom's arms.


David, Daniel, & Graydon at the Clearfield Apartments


Graydon, Daniel, David - Christmas at the apartments in Clearfield


Graydon, Daniel, & David on bunk-beds at the Clearfield apartments


Graydon, David, Daniel & Mom on Mom's Birthday


David, Graydon, & Daniel at G'ma day's at Christmas


Graydon, Anna, Daniel, & David on Santa's lap at I THINK Grandma Day's Christmas party


First Day of School for Graydon (Graydon, Daniel, David at house in Clearfield


David, Anna, Graydon, David - not sure where


Me with really long hair.

So now it's your turn! If you have some fun ones from Childhood, share em!

-Graydon

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Those were all great. I think mom and dad only pulled out the camera when you guys were in your jamies for a while :)
Thanks for sharing those they are all so sweet. My favorite is the three boys in front of the door at the clearfield house.

Le said...

No doubt who our kids look like.

Anna said...

oh, i can totally top these. :) give me a few days....:)
Thats the graydon I remember with the shaggy mullet

Graydon Blair said...

If I remember David had a pretty nice mullet at one time too.

I'll have to dig through my pictures & see if I have one of him with it.

Long hair was kind of stylish to have at one time when we lived in Clearfield.

I don't know that Daniel ever grew out a mullet though, but I was pretty proud of mine...

grandma blair said...

the one picture you didn't know where it was is at Grandma Blairs.
I want you all to notice how young I was with three and four kids! How many do each of you have? and how old are you? you were all so cute, no wonder we have so many cute grandkids.