Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lights on Temple Square

One of my favorite Christmas traditions has always been going to Temple Square to see the lights. I love watching the christmas story and seeing the Christus. We would go every year when I was a kid and it just stuck. I love seeing how they change things from year to year. The one thing I could do without is the crowds; and there were so many people there tonight. Emily kept complaining that her hands were cold and wanted gloves, but then she stuck her gloved hand into the reflection pool. What can you do? We all had a really good time.

3 comments:

grandma blair said...

I am so glad you got to go, I miss going every year. We make it every once in a while now. What a fun activity.

Max said...

It looks like fun.

Notice how red Laurie's nose is in some of the pictures!
What a trooper.

Cindy said...

It looks fun. We are excited to go too. I'll have to remember gloves for everyone! You would think a Wednesday night would be the least busy, but oh well. Glad you had fun.