Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall In Utah 2008

It's starting to get cold in Utah and with that come the gorgeous fall colors!

I've been reading up on how to make great videos using my new camcorder & one site basically said, "The best way is to get off your duff & just go out & experiment"...

So....I did just that. I'm still working on finding the optimum export settings so that YouTube doesn't trash my video, and this one ain't all that great (it lost a lot of the detail on the upload), but we're getting there...


Check out the fun in the yard!



Click Here to see the footage on YouTube & then click on "Watch In High Quality".
It still kind of garbled the video even in high-quality, but you get the idea...

Enjoy our fall colors!
-Graydon

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful. I do miss Utah's Fall colors.