Thursday, January 15, 2009

AAAAAHHHHH!!!


I had to post this picture. My brother-in-law, Tim, is deployed on a ship until July. They are now in the Persian gulf, just outside of Dubai. Tim got the chance to go ashore in Tailand and visited a local Zoo. Apparently they let you get very up close and personal with the animals. A ONE ARMED Zoo keeper encouraged Tim to sit, as shown, next to this tiger. If that wasn't scary enough, with out warning the man hit the tiger with a stick causing the shown reaction from both man and cat. This was not a posed face. Tim was TERRIFIED!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is too funny! I don't know what I would have done.

Cindy said...

Oh man that picture is cool. I can't blame him for the reaction, although I may have been gone before he finished roaring and the picture was taken.

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy! Yeah- I don't think I'd take the advice of a one-armed man when dealing with such a large animal! That is so funny!