Friday, January 16, 2009

Laurie's 1st Birthday


Our little Laurie is now 1 year old. I think the Ducky party was a lot of fun. The cake looked great, and with the help of her sister she blew out the candle without even trying. Laurie received mostly clothes and was very excited about it. She even tried to put them on.

The kids loved the pinata and enjoyed popping all the balloons before going home. Sorry I didn't get pictures of all the kids taking turns with the pinata or all the adults in attendance, but it was nice to have you there.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!
The cake looked delicious.

grandma blair said...

It was a fun party, you did a great job. Fun times.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! Sorry we couldn't make it. We do have a little something for her though-next time we see you. :) Cute cake!

Anna said...

it was a lot of fun. Lincoln said he had so much fun.

Max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Max said...

I think Graydon had the most fun!

When I saw the black plastic under the high chair, I thought that was a good idea. Later, I could see why. I saw the head of the duck later smashed on the floor next tot he chair, but most of the frosting was on Laurie's face.

Graydon Blair said...

Yep. It was a ton of fun.
"Kill The Duck!"
That thing was one tough duck!
We hope everyone enjoyed themselves...