Monday, November 24, 2008

The Kids

Alright...you get more pictures of my kids since this is my life right now. I just think they are so cute and fun.

We just got Emily's school pictures back. I couldn't believe how grown-up she looks. I once made the comment that the more you sleep, the more you grow. Now when she wakes up she shows me her legs and says, "Look how long I am."

Emily and Josh really get along well...most of the time. They had been fighting over the chair in front of the computer, trying to decide who would sit in it. A short while later I found them like this.



One of Laurie's favorite things to do is pull all the books off the shelf. It is so funny that all the kids have done this at least once.





Laurie looked so cute in her sunday dress I had to take a picture. No, she is not walking in the picture. She is great at standing, but can only walk three steps before sitting down. I love how she crosses her ankles...so lady-like.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

they are such cute kids.