Monday, November 3, 2008

Right on Schedule


I attend a Stake Aerobics Class three days a week from 9-10 am. However, they rarely start on time and never end right at 10. This usually hasn't been a problem for me...unless it's friday and I have to pick Emily up from school at 10:40.


Each morning I load Josh and Laurie into the van to get my exercise. They do very well, playing with their toys and the other kids that are there. But lately Laurie has been my little 10:00 alarm. It doesn't matter what we are doing or how happy she has been the entire time when 10:00 rolls around she starts to cry and nothing I do can make her stop. The only cure is to go home.


Today at 9:45 she was so happy I thought that she may not cry, but she did. The women all think it is so funny. When she starts crying they all laugh and say, "It must be 10:00." It would help a lot if they would start the class on time, that way I could get a full work-out.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How sweet. A cute little alarm. I wish ours exercise classes would start at 9. Ours are at 5:30 am and I am just not that motivated.