Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged, I'm It!

The kids are all in bed so let's see if I can do this before I fall asleep.

8 Places I like to eat:
1-The Olive Garden (Anyone who knows me knows I love this place. Because of pricing we only eat here on special occasions.)
2-Chuck-a-Rama ( Don't laugh, it's a great place, and it can't be Hometown Buffet. This is a great place to take a bunch of kids who are hard to please.)
3-Denny's (because it reminds me of my college days. I had a roommate who had a goal to eat in every Denny's in Utah. We had some interesting experiences.)
4-Subway
5-Carl's Jr. ( I love their Chili Cheeseburgers.)
6- Spaghetti Factory
7- IHOP
8- Imperial Dragon ( I love Chinese!)

8 TV Shows I like to Watch:
1- Dancing with the Stars
2- Samantha Who?
3- Boston Legal
4- The Biggest Loser
5- The Cosby Show
6- Perry Mason
7- Little House on the Prairie
8- Game Shows (I hardly watch them from beginning to end, but I enjoy seeing how well I can answer the questions.)

8 things that happened yesterday
1-Drove down to Julie's to borrow something.
2- Organized Laurie's Clothes, mated all her socks.
3- Watched a James Bond Movie that made me jittery (This was Friday, but technically it was after midnight before it ended. The movie was "License to Kill")
4- Glued fake leaves on a tree poster for Sunday's Singing time.
5- Organized our Laundry room...a little.
6- Took care of my sick daughter and Husband.
7- Read stories to my children.
8- Exercised to a new routine and got very sore.

8 Things I Love about Fall:
1- The colors.
2-The cool air.
3- Kids go to School
4- Big Piles of Leaves
5- don't have to mow the lawn...as often.
6- Lower power bill.
7- Making Soup...even though my kids won't eat it.
8- Sweaters.

8 Things on my Wish List:
1- Having a Pantry in the Kitchen.
2- Windows that are easy to clean.
3- Go on a Church History Road Trip.
4- A Trip to Europe...mainly Italy, France, and Grt. Brtn.
5- A Larger Home with More Storage Space.
6- That my Kids would listen to me and obey.
7- That Laundry would do itself.
8- A whole new wardrobe. ( I don't normally enjoy shopping for Clothes, but I could put forth the effort in this case.)

8 People I am Tagging:
1- Kris
2-Kathleen
3-Michelle
4-Cindy
5- Rachel
6- Sharon
7- Anna
8- Jennifer

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Val, I loved reading your post. We are very similiar! I just stared watching Samantha Who? too, it's cute! And soup---I LOVE making it on cold days, but the boys usually end up eating sandwiches while Derrick and I eat it! lol.

Cindy said...

Thanks, Valerie. That was fun to read. A lot of surprising things I didn't know about you! I'll try to do it soon.