Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is it Daylight Savings?




I went to bed late last night. Graydon has a cold and had gone to bed earlier. I knew it was late and that I would have to get up early for church. Well, I slept through the alarm and got up an hour and a half late. I was rushing!

When 8:30 rolled around and we had everyone ready and everything packed, I couldn't believe that we had made it on time. We got to church right before 9 am. Or so I thought.

The chapel was unusally full and someone other than a member of the bishopric was speaking. I thought it was odd, but really didn't think anything else. When we sat in our usuall bench in the front of the chapel (Where all could see us come in)my friend, one row behind, leans forward and tells me that it was DLS. We were an hour late!

DLS had never even crossed my mind. I received joking comments about how bewildered I had looked when we walked in. Oh, Well. Sacrament Meeting was very easy today.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!! I am happy things like that happen to people other than me.

grandma blair said...

It is always nice when your meeting is shorter than you planned. Glad Primary isn't first!!

VJBlair said...

I was really excited....we got there at the last speaker & I though, "Yeah! We don't have to fight the kids through sacrament meeting!" Church was great!

VJBlair said...

Whoops...that was me (Graydon) that said that above.